Circle Randome Movement (P5.js)
Create a sketch that expresses non-linear movement on the screen.
- Not familiar with the coding language
- Not good at Mathematics. Can not calculate the central angle of a circle
- One of the circles is always out of the canvas
- Watching tutorials about Random function on YouTube by Daniel Shiffman
- Research online to find the formula calculate the central angle of a circle
- Review the coding to find the bug
The most interesting challenge I encountered is how to make the five
circles move together from different positions. The first two circles are
easy, but when I code five circles together, The rest of the three circles got out of control. I forget "-1" represents the opposite direction at the beginning.
Two circles got out of the frame of canvas and another was always shaking on the y-axis. I tried to adjust my codes a few times and found the circle of the initial position is wrong.